Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nightmare On Elm Street Poster Revealed!

5 posters

Go down

A Nightmare On Elm Street Poster Revealed! Empty A Nightmare On Elm Street Poster Revealed!

Post by SynysteR Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:33 pm

A Nightmare On Elm Street Poster Revealed! A-nightmare-on-elm-street-20090722022758177_640w

What's with all the reboots of classic Movie Franchises as of late?
I'm a big horror fan and looking forward to the latest Franchise to be given the Modern Makeover, With the new Friday The 13th not long released and the upcoming H2
(Halloween 2)
On it's way on August 28th, Adding freddy to the mix makes for great viewing for horror fans! I understand the guys behind the new 13th movie will take charge of the new Freddy so with that said, I cant fucking wait for those blades to tear through unsuspecting victims!

Your thoughts?
SynysteR
SynysteR

http://twistedvisions.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare On Elm Street Poster Revealed! Empty Re: A Nightmare On Elm Street Poster Revealed!

Post by Asylum Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Its Great That Freddy Is Coming Back. Im Just Hoping He's Going To Be More Scary Than Funny.
Asylum
Asylum

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare On Elm Street Poster Revealed! Empty Re: A Nightmare On Elm Street Poster Revealed!

Post by InstantDestiny Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:26 pm

Asylum wrote:Its Great That Freddy Is Coming Back. Im Just Hoping He's Going To Be More Scary Than Funny.

I agree you. He is too much of a comedian than a serial killer. Example, Freddy vs Jason.

I hope this alot more gore
InstantDestiny
InstantDestiny

Back to top Go down

Post by InstantDestiny Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:27 pm

I agree with you, thats what i meant
InstantDestiny
InstantDestiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Jew Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Asylum wrote:Its Great That Freddy Is Coming Back. Im Just Hoping He's Going To Be More Scary Than Funny.
yeah yeah Very Happy
I agree too
Jew
Jew

https://www.youtube.com/user/JewMVz

Back to top Go down

Post by R-Koach Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:43 am

good

after this, i can see them bringing out freddy vs jason 2 lol

R-Koach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum